Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just had a fag after 4 years vaping

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Dam it the Vampires Kiss looked exactly like it could replace what I had been using but the nic is far too low for my device.

Ordered this in 10ml bottles. Not a fan. Menthol is really overpowering. I was looking for much more a subtle overtone from it. These regulations are breaking my heart. I have nothing left of my old go to juice and found nothing I even remotely like smoking as an all day juice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ordered this in 10ml bottles. Not a fan. Menthol is really overpowering. I was looking for much more a subtle overtone from it. These regulations are breaking my heart. I have nothing left of my old go to juice and found nothing I even remotely like smoking as an all day juice :(

I read back in the posts & you don't actually mention the name of the juice you were vaping,you only mention Vampires Kiss as a replacement or am I reading it wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

I read back in the posts & you don't actually mention the name of the juice you were vaping,you only mention Vampires Kiss as a replacement or am I reading it wrong...

Sorry I mentioned it in another thread. I was using "Hazy Days Frozen Berries". Mix of strawberries and raspberies delicately blended in a frosty mint/menthol mix is how it is described on the site. The menthol though was very slight and just gave it a perfect overtone. Everything I have tried since is too sweet or just too overpowering menthol wise. The one I had been using got the mix just right for my tastes at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

That's gonna be tough to get,you'll spend hundreds looking for the right one...

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

The new TPD legislation has driven me back to the fags. It's cheaper to buy Amber leaf than vape, where are the rest of you buying your liquid? I'm so píssed off. And I don't want to DIY as I don't want toxic Nicotine Liquid around the house.

Sorry but this is the most ridiculous excuse I've heard, u could just buy cheaper liquid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Is the Dealz liquid safe and comply with rules and regs. I suppose it does. How can it be so cheap?

Advertisement