Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punishment overtake

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Bushmanpm wrote: »
    Ithcyfanni, more likely

or a rotdacoqoff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭Synthol

Paulw wrote: »
    Sunday Spin is always the place to show your face. :Dhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056728342&page=168

See you tomorrow on your busa? :rolleyes:

Last post 3 weeks ago, nice try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Synthol wrote: »
    Last post 3 weeks ago, nice try

Just because there's no recent post doesn't mean that people still don't meet and go for a spin. If you know the time and place to meet, every Sunday, there's no need to post.

But, why don't you post that you'd like to come along and we'll see you there. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

He was out on the Gap this morning...turbo....

80a34aac10f3485eba717a09f9155bc5.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭Synthol

Just because there's no recent post doesn't mean that people still don't meet and go for a spin. If you know the time and place to meet, every Sunday, there's no need to post.

But, why don't you post that you'd like to come along and we'll see you there. :D

I'd like to come along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Synthol wrote: »

I'd like to come along

Bring some cream cakes and we'll say no more....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

d8c.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

Was this thread a wind up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Dexter Bip

Quick look on Google and saw this. Not that dramatic. In this case the 'Punisher' was in a better situation to do so - Not that I agree in any way with it. Car driver is an asshole. However attempting to do the same in reverse to a car reminds me of a juvenile ribald joke we had at school involving an elephant and a mouse. No. The link points to the incident not the joke:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it9Dzi-L6Ug

• Advertisement
Advertisement