Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Font size very small.

Options
  • 21-05-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Don't know what I pressed!....but was on Boards on iPhone 5 and font has reduced in size ....so now I see a full page of info when I go to home page but font is very small....what can I do to return it to larger size font?
    Thanks.

ps- really appreciate any helpful tips on this....very hard to read the smaller text and to use your finger to choose a section to open on the forum page.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Is it only Boards that's affected? Did you enable the Zoom accessibility option from your settings at any point?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

or did you accidentally request the desktop site rather than the mobile site?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Pete123456 wrote: »
    or did you accidentally request the desktop site rather than the mobile site?

Hi,no pretty sure I didn't,did it there just to see was there any difference in font size and there wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Is it only Boards that's affected? Did you enable the Zoom accessibility option from your settings at any point?

Pretty sure I didn't do anything like that,was literally just on Boards,looking at pages on a forum and next thing font went small so God knows what I did...never left Boards site at the time.

Advertisement