Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C1 Licence

• 21-05-2017 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Anybody be able to tell me roughly how much lessons cost and where around Dublin you can get lessons?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Parapara2017

I think the airport driving school have a C1 van now.

But, if you're able and willing to travel a little further, Kildare Driving Academy in Naas are fantastic. Lessons there cost about 80e per 90min lesson (think they might have discounts for multiple lessons)

I took about 5 lessons with them before my test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Depending on where you live there might not be a driving school doing the C1 lessons, And if it involves travelling you might be better off just doing the C lessons not going be much in the costs.
    As for the crowd with the shiny red trucks prob be better to stay away from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭NASlad

Depending on where you live there might not be a driving school doing the C1 lessons, And if it involves travelling you might be better off just doing the C lessons not going be much in the costs.
    As for the crowd with the shiny red trucks prob be better to stay away from them.

Is that the lads who advertise "Learn how to drive an ambulance"? Would steer a million miles clear from them tbh, purely based on their advertisement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭donkey balls

NASlad wrote: »
    Is that the lads who advertise "Learn how to drive an ambulance"? Would steer a million miles clear from them tbh, purely based on their advertisement.

Would not be surprised if it was them years ago when I was training for my EMT there was a girl on the course before us who was going to do the lessons with them, The price she was quoted was mad compared to another local school around the corner from them.
    Think there is a few threads on learning how to drive about them.

Advertisement