Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Ould Smartphone - help!

• 21-05-2017 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

Dunno if anyone is still hanging around these halls but I have a question someone may be able to help me with. I have me one of those smartphones. It and I have become friends but it has defeated me in the process of taking movies. All the movies I have taken with it play back looking like the Keystone Cops movies, in double time. What have I done, what haven't I done? Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'd love to help you but I am fairly new to these gadgets myself, and haven't tried movies yet! I lie, I just now tried a small clip of a fascinating study of my dining room table and a cardigan on the back of a chair. I was not great art and looked rather shaky, but the speed was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Thank you Looksee for filming your home, now you know how to do it and better than me of course! :D We think it must be a setting on the phone that needs adjusting but no idea how to do that.

Advertisement