Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast recommendations!

• 22-05-2017 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

I need a recommendation (or a few) for a breakfast place that's open on Sundays from 10am in the Rathkeale or Newcastlewest area... Not having much luck with online research. Apparently people only eat fried pigmeat in Ireland six days a week...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

JohnDozer wrote: »
    I need a recommendation (or a few) for a breakfast place that's open on Sundays from 10am in the Rathkeale or Newcastlewest area... Not having much luck with online research. Apparently people only eat fried pigmeat in Ireland six days a week...

Would Bloomers in Rathkeale do breakfast? Rathkeale house hotel as well but I can't imagine any of it would be healthy.

The only place I would eat in Newcastle west is Sonas, the health food shop, which has a lovely little cafe with healthy food. I doubt it's open Sunday though. You're probably better off going to Adare imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

panda100 wrote: »
    Would Bloomers in Rathkeale do breakfast? Rathkeale house hotel as well but I can't imagine any of it would be healthy.

The only place I would eat in Newcastle west is Sonas, the health food shop, which has a lovely little cafe with healthy food. I doubt it's open Sunday though. You're probably better off going to Adare imo.

Had a looked at Bloomers there, doesn't appear to include breakfast on the menu. Sonas is nice alright, nowhere that I can find open in NCW on Sundays though.

Where would have a few different menu options in Adare for breakfast? Someplace that would do the full Irish, few egg based options, maybe a bagel option. A menu like that would be good. And of course, some excellent coffee would be a distinct advantage. I'm trying to accommodate a crowd with varying tastes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Had a looked at Bloomers there, doesn't appear to include breakfast on the menu. Sonas is nice alright, nowhere that I can find open in NCW on Sundays though.

Where would have a few different menu options in Adare for breakfast? Someplace that would do the full Irish, few egg based options, maybe a bagel option. A menu like that would be good. And of course, some excellent coffee would be a distinct advantage. I'm trying to accommodate a crowd with varying tastes!

The good room, across from the Dunraven and the Market Place, across from the village hall are both great for breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

panda100 wrote: »
    The good room, across from the Dunraven and the Market Place, across from the village hall are both great for breakfast.

Market Place it is. Thanks so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭pajoguy

Market Place it is. Thanks so much!

Chawkes in Adare do a breakfast menu I believe.

Advertisement