Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Classes for Kids in Tralee - recommendations please

Options
  • 22-05-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, Looking for arts classes (drawing/painting) for kids ages 4.5 and 7yo in Tralee. Any recommendations please?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

synergy14 wrote: »
    Hi, Looking for arts classes (drawing/painting) for kids ages 4.5 and 7yo in Tralee. Any recommendations please?

I know ther used to be classes in Jane Hilliards art shop in the shopping arcade, but not sure if she still does them. Maybe call in & check next time you're passing. I know I've seen others recommended in the past, but I can't remember now! Maybe try asking on Facebook group Tralee do you know too.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Jane Hillard still does art classes in her recently expanded unit at the back of the Tralee shopping centre.

Advertisement