Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Bank Account

Options
  • 22-05-2017 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, just wondering does my partner need to be present when setting up the joint back account if i get him to fill out the form before hand or does he need to sign it in front of a member of staff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, just wondering does my partner need to be present when setting up the joint back account if i get him to fill out the form before hand or does he need to sign it in front of a member of staff?

Hi Irishgirl2020, thanks for getting in touch.

You can open a joint account online through our website here. Once you submit the application an email will be sent so that you and your partner can upload your identification documents and complete the online application process.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Irishgirl2020

Thanks so much.

Advertisement