Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move money to mortgage saver

Options
  • 22-05-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

can i move cash from 365 account to mortgage saver? i have been in the bank twice to deposit it and one cashier on and waiting for an hour at lunch time is not feasable?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

can i move cash from 365 account to mortgage saver? i have been in the bank twice to deposit it and one cashier on and waiting for an hour at lunch time is not feasable?

Thank you

Hi thelibertyboy, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry, it’s not possible to make online transfers to the mortgage saver account, this type of account is designed to allow you to save through a monthly direct debit payment from your current account (Minimum €200, Maximum €2,500 per month).

You can request and increase or decrease of your direct debit payment by sending us an ‘Ask a Question’ through the 365 online service desk.

In addition to your direct debit payment you also have the option to add lump sum lodgements of up to a total value of €20,000 but this does need to be done in our branches.

I’ll certainly pass on your feedback here and please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement