Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychedelic Furs- Academy- August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

kewl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

park500 wrote: »
    http://www.thepsychedelicfurs.com/tour.html

24th August 2017, The Academy
    Also 23rd Belfast

Probably part of "Singles" tour.

Looking forward to this now.

Been listening to the recent setlist and it should be a good show.

Only gripe is they don't appear to have a sax player, which to me is an integral part of their sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

bullpost wrote: »
    Looking forward to this now.

Been listening to the recent setlist and it should be a good show.

Only gripe is they don't appear to have a sax player, which to me is an integral part of their sound.

Had a sax player last night. Great show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Had a sax player last night. Great show

Yeah - Very good gig as you say. Big crowd there as well - didn't think there would be. Setlist was different to the one they've been playing in the States recently. Was glad to see more played from first album.

Saw Clem Burke from Blondie in Grafton Street as I was heading to the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭IWWINFORMATION

Yeah they were absolutely fantastic!  Didn't think they'd get as many as they did but was pretty packed & great atmosphere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

the sax player was fierce busy, cannot imagine their set without a sax player being honest.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

Sound volume very low. Lacking balls. Not enough stuff from first 2 albums. Serious amount of ****e fm cheese. like a nice enjoyably tacky 70th birthday party.

Advertisement