Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking 4 bed in maynooth

Options
  • 22-05-2017 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a 4 bed in Maynooth, If anyone has anything available or knows of something coming up I would love to hear from you.

MODS, if not cool please delete.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

To buy or rent? I assume you've tried daft?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Orion wrote: »
    To buy or rent? I assume you've tried daft?

Hi Orion,

To rent, no where near a position to buy at present. Yep Ive tried Daft and have notified all the estate agents also.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

There are two 4 beds on daft for rent in the town.

Staplor wrote: »
    There are two 4 beds on daft for rent in the town.

Thanks, there is 1 currently listed. we are registered to view, location isnt the best as it is a very narrow street and no green area to the front and the view is the back of Lidl... Also does not look well maintained either. We had a walk up that way yesterday. Its always a bad sign when you can see cans and ashtrays on the window sills... But if needs must.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I assume that's Carton Court. It's not a bad estate actually. I know a few people living up that way.

There's a 5 bed in Moyglare Hall as well. Bit further out of the town though.

• Advertisement

Orion wrote: »
    I assume that's Carton Court. It's not a bad estate actually. I know a few people living up that way.

There's a 5 bed in Moyglare Hall as well. Bit further out of the town though.

Yeah, I should have mentioned too that we have dogs, Just heard back from the EA and Carton court will not accept pets and the other one is a no no in moyglare, crazy money too.

Thanks

Advertisement