Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demand Deposit Account.

Options
  • 22-05-2017 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a savings account which I can access on demand and without penalty. The 365 doesn't suit me because I can only make deposits monthly via direct debit. All I want is an account which gives me an interface similar to the checking/savings one that my American bank offers. In other words, when I log in to my online banking I want to see "current account" and "savings account" and the ability to move money between them at will with no penalty. If there are any snags, sneaky fees or catches with this account can you please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi all,

I am looking for a savings account which I can access on demand and without penalty. The 365 doesn't suit me because I can only make deposits monthly via direct debit. All I want is an account which gives me an interface similar to the checking/savings one that my American bank offers. In other words, when I log in to my online banking I want to see "current account" and "savings account" and the ability to move money between them at will with no penalty. If there are any snags, sneaky fees or catches with this account can you please let me know.

Thanks
    Hi TimeToShine,

Thanks for your post.

You can find detailed and transparent information on the features and benefits of the Demand Deposit Account here

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement