Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landline private number

Options
  • 22-05-2017 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

My landline is a private number and my problem is when I  ring someone from it private number shows up on their phone and they wont answer .Is there some code you can put in with number when ringing so it does not show up as private?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

cute geoge wrote: »
    My landline is a private number and my problem is when I  ring someone from it private number shows up on their phone and they wont answer .Is there some code you can put in with number when ringing so it does not show up as private?
    • If your number is ex-directory or unlisted and you want your number to be displayed when making a call, dial 142 before the number you are dialling.
    [*]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]from eir website.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi cute geoge,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If your number is withheld and you wish to dial a number showing your number as a once of, dial 142 before the number you wish to call and your number will show up.

You can also contact our customer care team on 1901 and they can take the restriction off your number which can take up to 24 hours.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement