Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Extreme Rules 4th June 2017

Options
  • 22-05-2017 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭

Raw PPV takes place Sunday 4th June (bank holiday weekend for us ) from Royal Farms Arena Baltimore Maryland

confirmed matches

Kendo Stick On A Pole Match for the WWE Raw Womens Championship
    Alexa Bliss (C) vs Bayley

WWE Crusierweight Championship
    Nevile (C)vs Austin Aries

WWE Intercontinenal title (If Dean Ambrose is DQ he loses title)
    Dean Ambrose(C) vs The Miz

WWE Raw Tag Team Titles
    The Hardyz (C) vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Fatal 5 Way for No 1 Contender for the WWE Universal Title
    Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt vs Samoa Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Strowman to interfere and cost Reigns allowing Balor to win, setting up Balor v Lesnar for Great Balls of Fire and Strowman v Reigns too

After that we'll probably get Lesnar v Strowman at Summerslam I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Strowman to interfere and cost Reigns allowing Balor to win, setting up Balor v Lesnar for Great Balls of Fire and Strowman v Reigns too

After that we'll probably get Lesnar v Strowman at Summerslam I'd imagine

Strowman is out for up too 6 months remember :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah can see something like that happening but would rather Joe vs Lesner and Balor take his time before facing a heavyweight like Lesner and face someone like Miz or Ambrose for the intercon title ??

It's what I think will happen, not what I want to happen

Reigns' win over Balor this past Raw was to keep Roman strong as Balor's going to win the Fatal 5 way so they're getting everything out of Balor as is now before pushing him again, he'll put in a valiant effort against Brock but it won't be enough, could even see a Wyatt interference in that match after Balor pins him at Extreme Rules. After that, maybe the only guy who can take Lesnar is Braun :eek:

Joe vs Lesnar would be awesome, let Joe move on from this stale feud with Rollins and give him some actual purpose, two beasts going at it while not holding back would be something so different to the usual match

It's what I think will happen, not what I want to happen

Reigns' win over Balor this past Raw was to keep Roman strong as Balor's going to win the Fatal 5 way so they're getting everything out of Balor as is now before pushing him again, he'll put in a valiant effort against Brock but it won't be enough, could even see a Wyatt interference in that match after Balor pins him at Extreme Rules. After that, maybe the only guy who can take Lesnar is Braun :eek:

Joe vs Lesnar would be awesome, let Joe move on from this stale feud with Rollins and give him some actual purpose, two beasts going at it while not holding back would be something so different to the usual match

Brock vs Strowman could be good also and aside from his matches against Taker/Wyatt Family/Big Show/Reigns and to an lesser extent Triple H could be a credible threat to him. Joe/KO would be a threats too Lesner too

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has KO even though he is now on SD still got a rematch?

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Brock vs Strowman could be good also and aside from his matches against Taker/Wyatt Family/Big Show/Reigns and to an lesser extent Triple H could be a credible threat to him. Joe/KO would be a threats too Lesner too

Brock v Strowman would probably be good, don't think it's good enough for Summerslam mind unless Strowman was going to be the winner, the usual Lesnar match with him winning is a bit bland at this stage for me, but the plan is for Brock to hold until Wrestlemania before losing to Reigns and never getting his title rematch so he'll prob disappear after Summerslam
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has KO even though he is now on SD still got a rematch?

Nope, before Mania said he'd deal with Jericho before going back to the Universal title

Continuity bs like KO and Balor never getting their rematches or matches for titles they never lost is insulting as always

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

On A Pole Match Russo will be so proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would like to see KO and Joe against Lesnar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I would like to see KO and Joe against Lesnar

Samoa Joe circa 2006 vs a motivated Lesnar is mouth watering. In 2017, it's not something that inspires my imagination.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sasha & Rich Swan vs Alicia and Noam Dar announced for Extreme Rules.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Even with the bank holiday I've no intention of watching this ppv live, there's not one match catching my interest at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Be funny seeing Ambrose trying to constantly stop Elias Samson from hitting The Miz.

I had to look online to remind me if it was this or MitB that was on this weekend

quite like that its on a bank holiday weekend and the card does look ok. It has a few duds though like the pole match and the rich swann match but looking forward too the fatal 5 way, intercon match and hardyz vs Cesaro/Sheamus match

i wonder how will enzo be attacked this time ???

Has the Sasha match been relegated to the preshow yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Neville / Aries will be MOTN

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Surely Aries will win at this stage?

Surely Aries will win at this stage?

Well, he made Neville tap the other night, so going by 50/50 booking, probably not!

rumours of
    Joe winning the fatal 5 way and there match at GBOF will only be a one time deal with Brock retaining

I wonder will we get some sort of start of wwes version of the broken hardyz tonight ???

I dont get the concept of the DQ thing in the Intercon match, Surly the Miz could just get Maryse or someone too hit him and Ambrose will be DQ ???

Have a feeling there not going to give Aries the crusierweight title til Summerslam

Could not care less about the other matches

Its a really short PPV but suites me grand as im having a dry bank holiday weekend (good day of sport, Hurling 3pm, Soccer 6pm, French Top 14 final 7.45 and sunday game later on)

That's what I was saying about the IC title match. I can see part of the match being Dean saving Miz from being hit by Samson or someone.

• Advertisement

rumours of
    Joe winning the fatal 5 way and there match at GBOF will only be a one time deal with Brock retaining
    If done right that could be the sort of thing that could kick start Joes main roster career, he's been a bit of a damp squid so far.
    I dont get the concept of the DQ thing in the Intercon match, Surly the Miz could just get Maryse or someone too hit him and Ambrose will be DQ ???

That's exactly what will happen............after they've had their 12 minute match when it could been done straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is Balor going to show up as the demon? If he does, I think he will win.

If done right that could be the sort of thing that could kick start Joes main roster career,
    he's been a bit of a damp squid so far.

That's exactly what will happen............after they've had their 12 minute match when it could been done straight away

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnXKVY-_i2c

A what now?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    A what now?

Well I'll be damned, hadn't a notion it was squib, either way
    Joe
    better get dry tonight and stop being damp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Anyone watching? Enjoying the IC title match so far.
    Maryse to "attack" Miz to cause the DQ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Anyone watching? Enjoying the IC title match so far.
    Maryse to "attack" Miz to cause the DQ?

It's a pretty solid opener thus far. I'm a total mark for The Miz so I hope you're predicted outcome is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Good match to kick love the miz

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Miz is awesome :D that was a good finish

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Some audible boos for Bayley.

Understandable. Her character is the biggest dope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Rich Swann won in his hometown when was the last time that happened???

Advertisement