Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sma Milk

Options
  • 22-05-2017 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi all, I've a quick question, are any of you using sma milk? I heard before that they have changed their milk and really its causing alot of problems in babies. I need to change to a reflux milk and have used sma staydown before and found it great but I don't want to change this baby onto sma if the milk has changed formulation and is causing babies problems......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

We are using it with our 11 week old. He seems to be fine on it. He has a bit of reflux but more to do with not getting all his wind up. The infacol is working for that though. We used it on our little girl two years ago too and I don't find any difference in the two kids so don't think the formula change has impacted us.

That said, the change in tin design is driving me mental! They took the lip for scraping the scoop away so you need to use a knife as well now and with the edge on the tin, it's nigh on impossible to get the last half scoop out of the tin, even if you hold it upside down to shake into the new tin! It's really bugging me! First world problems lol

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

Thanks for that, started on the staydown today so fingers crossed it will work now

Advertisement