Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for Approaching Potential Clients

Options
  • 22-05-2017 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I'm about to start my web/graphic design business and I've come across a few businesses that don't have a website in my niche that I'd like to approach to see if they would be interested in getting a website. Problem is I haven't got much of a portfolio because I'm only starting out and my own website will be my best work so once that's ready I want to approach these potential clients but wondering what is the best approach? Should I call into them personally? Call, Email, Private Message on social media or what would be the best way in order to gain their interest and give me a chance to show what I can Do for them?

Advertisement