Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online service desk not functioning

Options
  • 22-05-2017 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,
        Whenever I put a question in the online service desk, the turnaround time recently is one month? Why is this? I have three questions pending.

Regards,
    Karthik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

kevincool wrote: »
    Hi,
        Whenever I put a question in the online service desk, the turnaround time recently is one month? Why is this? I have three questions pending.

Regards,
    Karthik
    Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced delays with replies from Online Service Desk. We've checked with the team and they've advised the turn around time is only a day or two at the most. Did you send Ask a Question messages and can you see the original message in sent items?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Hi,

Regards,
    Karthik
    Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced delays with replies from Online Service Desk. We've checked with the team and they've advised the turn around time is only a day or two at the most. Did you send Ask a Question messages and can you see the original message in sent items?

Thanks
    Tara
    That's a lie. I can give you my account number or login id so that you can check the backlog and the previous response time.
    Let me know how I can securely send you my account number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi,

Regards,
    Karthik
    Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Tara
    That's a lie. I can give you my account number or login id so that you can check the backlog and the previous response time.
    Let me know how I can securely send you my account number.
    Hi Karthik,

Did you send Ask a Question messages and can you see the original messages in sent items?

As we don't have account access here on Boards, we'd be unable to look into this for you here. If you call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and adviser with account access will be happy to investigate. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement