Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree stumps/discs

Options
  • 23-05-2017 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there I'm looking for tree discs of various heights and widths. I was wondering would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance!
    Catherine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

Cfortunr wrote: »
    Hi there I'm looking for tree discs of various heights and widths. I was wondering would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?
    Thanks in advance!
    Catherine.

Any sawmill should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

Cfortunr wrote:
    Hi there I'm looking for tree discs of various heights and widths. I was wondering would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance! Catherine.

Search for a tree surgeon in your area on Google, call him and tell him what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,445 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Discs cut from a freshly cut tree will need to be dried and will split and warp. You need to know what timber you are looking for, depending on what you want them for, and ask in sawmills for seasoned timber.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Put a post over on the Forestry forum. Somebody there may be able to help you.

Advertisement