Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get piercings?

Options
  • 23-05-2017 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Can anyone tell me where i can get some piercings done? nose etc

Don't think salons do them anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Whereabouts? There are tattoo places that do piercings in Ballina and Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Whereabouts? There are tattoo places that do piercings in Ballina and Castlebar.

The girl who does it in Castlebar is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Adnan44

Want to find someone in Ballina?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Adnan44 wrote: »
    Want to find someone in Ballina?

15 O'Rahilly St

https://goo.gl/maps/4BaAdVpb9qx

Place here on orahilly street - just down from the post office. There is also lady luck tattoos but​ Google maps isn't updated and I am not sure where they are now.

Haven't used them myself so if unless some one else recommends them might be worth a spin to Castlebar it's not far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamierooney

Beauty salons and tattoo parlour on Bridge Street do them. Keep meaning to get an old piercing re-opened, but they wanted €46 for it - hot needle methinks will do me just fine ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement