Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X Bottle cage / Helmet deal -split delivery costs?

Options
  • 23-05-2017 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭

In case anyone is interested. I want to buy a bunch of those cannondale bottle cages they have on Planet X but the 15 euro delivery is breaking my heart, and negating the bargain.

Does anyone here want in on the order to split the shipping costs? - Dublin area ideally.

Edit it's actually nearly 20 euro delivery :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Hold on, I may be interested. Off to browsing PX website, this will end no good...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Always worth having a bunch of spare cages for the inevitable chopping and changing of various family bikes. Those Cannondale ones are lovely I've bought them on three separate occasions now for my girls bikes - two mtb's and 4 road bikes. They're normally over a tenner each.

Must... resist... I'll skip it for now, nothing of immediate interest and within budget for me :)

No bother. I'll leave the offer open another while and possibly bite the bullet this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Dont forget to stock up on a few of these at ?1 http://www.planetx.co.uk/deals/q/deal-BOELWB

• Advertisement

Ok, I'm in. I will PM you what I need later on :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Might be in too. I need some matching bottle cages myself for the good bike.

Weepsie wrote: »
    Might be in too. I need some matching bottle cages myself for the good bike.

Got a pm from Alek. Are you in Weepsie?

Just put that order in there guys and sent pm's. Ye might email me please when you get a chance. It's easier than the pm system and I can send on copies of the order.

Heads up there for my two co-purchasers. Check your email for updates. I haven't been getting any replies - anyway the latest is that I've received a box of stuff but not everything was included so I've emailed Planet X to see what the story is with the rest of the order.

• Advertisement
Advertisement