Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juice Recommendations

Options
  • 23-05-2017 10:34am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Looking to see what kind of Juices are full of flavour, what do you recommend in terms of juices?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Berry Blast by AR eLiquids is yummy! I'm almost tempted to drink it :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Toots wrote: »
    Berry Blast by AR eLiquids is yummy! I'm almost tempted to drink it :pac:

Thats kind og what I'm looking for, where do you buy from?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I bought it from iVape in Maynooth - got the 120ml, but I've no idea where to get it now that the TPD has come in. I use 0mg so hoping they might still sell that. I know you can buy it directly from the manufacturer in the US, so I may have to go down that route once this bottle is gone. And at the rate this Baby Beast is going through it, that might not be too long away :(

Ooooh here it is! I've never used this site, but I'm gonna be ordering tomorrow!

http://www.e-shop.ie/120-ml-berry-blast-e-liquid-by-white-lightning/p928192c40641

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Elements - Fresh Squeeze is the best orange flavoured juice ive tried to date. Id highly recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ooooh here it is! I've never used this site, but I'm gonna be ordering tomorrow!

http://www.e-shop.ie/120-ml-berry-blast-e-liquid-by-white-lightning/p928192c40641

He's from Waterford City & he's dead on...

If he's the same fella that does Topecigarettes then I've used him before and been very happy :) Has anyone tried the Tigers Blood?

I've only had it a few hours but can definitely recommend Wirehead Stoney Splash from Higgy cigs. It's got a lovely apricot-y finish and something about it reminds me of holidays.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If he's the same fella that does Topecigarettes then I've used him before and been very happy :) Has anyone tried the Tigers Blood?

I have the tigers blood from Vape Wild, its smells nice but havent tasted it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Anyone know where I can get a big bottle of extreme menthol to mix with nicotine? The site above doesn't seem to have it in 120ml.

• Advertisement
Advertisement