Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to create Digital Certificate

• 23-05-2017 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Hi, please can you help, I have been trying to update my digital certificate as requested but keep getting this message "Unable to create the Digital Certificate files, please check your administrator details or your internet browser permissions"
    I have up to date Java and I am running my browser as an administrator......this is driving me insane, why is it so hard to update it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Hi, please can you help, I have been trying to update my digital certificate as requested but keep getting this message "Unable to create the Digital Certificate files, please check your administrator details or your internet browser permissions"
    I have up to date Java and I am running my browser as an administrator......this is driving me insane, why is it so hard to update it??
    Hi Imahoney79,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your digital cert. We've steps here to help with this and please ensure to double check the Administrator details being entered. If this continues, please call the Helpdesk on 1890 818265 and a colleague will be happy to help further.

Thanks
    Tara

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Certificates in this day and age show what a joke boi's IT system is. Absolutely unnessaesary and a real frustration for customers when they go wrong (expire / new computer / travel)

Boi need to invest in their IT systems if they want to hold onto their business customers. After all you do take more than enough in fees from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Certificates in this day and age show what a joke boi's IT system is. Absolutely unnessaesary and a real frustration for customers when they go wrong (expire / new computer / travel)

Boi need to invest in their IT systems if they want to hold onto their business customers. After all you do take more than enough in fees from them
    Hi J.pilkington,

Sorry to hear you haven't received communications regarding the upcoming launch of Keycode. We've more information on this here. We would strongly advise you get in touch with Business Online to ensure your contact information is up to date, as the team will be contacting customers on a phased basis to ensure their profile is ready for Keycode.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement