Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone calls from (01) 611 5404

Options
  • 23-05-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

This number rang me yesterday and today at the same time 11:56am when I answer I hear a dial tone, then background noise that sounds like a call centre, then the call disconnects. I googled the number and it says its BOI. I have no outstanding queries or anything so no reason for them to be calling me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

fward87 wrote: »
    This number rang me yesterday and today at the same time 11:56am when I answer I hear a dial tone, then background noise that sounds like a call centre, then the call disconnects. I googled the number and it says its BOI. I have no outstanding queries or anything so no reason for them to be calling me.
    Hi fward87,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We can confirm that the calls you received are from Bank of Ireland and are satisfaction surveys for our customers. Only customers who have previously given marketing consent are contacted. This consent is generally given at account opening. Participation in the call is completely voluntary. 

In this instance, it appears the call is not working as it should. If you wish, we can request that your details are removed from our contact list. Just send us a Private message here with your name, branch name and contact number and we'll forward this to our team to ensure you do not receive calls like this in the future.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Hi fward87,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We can confirm that the calls you received are from Bank of Ireland and are satisfaction surveys for our customers. Only customers who have previously given marketing consent are contacted. This consent is generally given at account opening. Participation in the call is completely voluntary. 

In this instance, it appears the call is not working as it should. If you wish, we can request that your details are removed from our contact list. Just send us a Private message here with your name, branch name and contact number and we'll forward this to our team to ensure you do not receive calls like this in the future.

Thanks
    Tara

Hi Tara,

I'm just going to PM you to remove me off this list now please.

Thanks,
    Micheal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Finical wrote: »
    Hi Tara,

Thanks,
    Micheal

Why can't I send a PM to any BOI rep on here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tara,

Thanks,
    Micheal

Why can't I send a PM to any BOI rep on here?
    Hi Micheal,

If you click here or the link under my signature this will bring you into our shared private messages to send your message. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement