Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Balance on B365 on computer than on App

Options
  • 23-05-2017 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

BOI,

I paid off my credit card yesterday before the cutoff and the balance is Showing at €0 on the phone App. But when I log into B365 on my computer the old balance is still there? Surely both systems should be working off the same Balance?

How do I confirm I'm not being charged interest on this erroneous Balance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

368100 wrote: »
    BOI,

I paid off my credit card yesterday before the cutoff and the balance is Showing at €0 on the phone App. But when I log into B365 on my computer the old balance is still there? Surely both systems should be working off the same Balance?

How do I confirm I'm not being charged interest on this erroneous Balance?
    Hi 368100,

Thanks for your post.

The difference in Online, Tablet, and our Mobile App is due to timing differences between when the data of each of these is updated. You would have seen the payment to your credit card on your mobile and not online as the update on the mobile app currently happens earlier than on 365 online or our tablet app. This does not impact on the underlying balance or transaction records for your credit card. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Thanks for clarifying.

Just seems a bit odd that at 7am in the morning my mobile app can show me the correct balance, and at 4.50pm in the evening, the online service's balance is still out of date. When I make a payment to my credit card from my current account, the current account's balance is updated straight away.

funny system setup.

Advertisement