Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allgifts.ie

Options
  • 23-05-2017 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Anyone have any experience of using these vouchers?
    A family member has received one as a gift, it appears that they are almost impossible to convert into a service.
    The initial e-voucher firstly has to be converted to a physical voucher/s.
    Then there appears to be few places to spend it.
    For anyone that isnt tech savy , I would imagine would just give up on trying to get any useful return from them because the process is so convoluted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

crosshair1 wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone have any experience of using these vouchers?
    A family member has received one as a gift, it appears that they are almost impossible to convert into a service.
    The initial e-voucher firstly has to be converted to a physical voucher/s.
    Then there appears to be few places to spend it.
    For anyone that isnt tech savy , I would imagine would just give up on trying to get any useful return from them because the process is so convoluted.

All I can say is that I agree fully. They are a disaster. I hate getting vouchers for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They offer a fairly hefty amount of physicals including Dunnes and Tesco. Not very hard to use those, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

L1011 wrote: »
    They offer a fairly hefty amount of physicals including Dunnes and Tesco. Not very hard to use those, surely?

Ye, but they have a €50 minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭crosshair1

Didnt realise that vouchers can be redeemed in tesco/dunnes etc.
    It just seemed a long winded effort to utilise the voucher, comparing with the likes of one4all which is pretty much foolproof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

The voucher is for their site.

You can buy physical goods from their site with the voucher or you can buy a third party voucher from their site.

It seems to be straight forward.

• Advertisement
Advertisement