Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yet another dress query!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

The dress is fab. What height are you? If you are as tall as the model it ma be a bit short & revealing (legs on show + Back on show) for a wedding. If you are a bit shorter & the overlay of the dress sits on the knee or below it would be lovely.

I'm quite tall & I know if I was to was to wear that all I'd have to do is lift my arms & I'd be flashing my bum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

Oh it's fabulous! I rarely see a dress posted on here that I love but this is really gorgeous.

Perfect for a wedding, you'll be fab :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I'm short! It's just below my knees!

Thanks girls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Humm... I don't think its exactly bridal but all the same, there are so many lovely colours out there, you could probably stand to wear something thats not so close to cream.

Also, and this is clearly just an opinion, I don't think it looks €195. Wouldnt be a huge fan of that brand, I rarely think their stuff justifies the price point.

Also, if you're short, the way the shoulders are cut could make you look boxy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Yea I know it's fairly close to bridal colours but was hoping with bronze/gold accessories it would take away from that?

For being so short the dress actually fits me perfect always usually have to take things up or in but this would fitted fine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement