Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application results

Options
  • 23-05-2017 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) I applied for a loan midday on Friday and I'm just wondering when i would be likely to hear back about the results to see if i was approved or not?

2) How long after paying off an outstanding loan can you apply for another?

Thanks in advanced

Lee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) I applied for a loan midday on Friday and I'm just wondering when i would be likely to hear back about the results to see if i was approved or not?

Thanks in advanced

Lee
    Hi LeeLynch499, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

The usual response time is 48 hours however, due to a high volume of recent applications, this is taking a day or two longer. Please be assured, the team will be in touch with you as soon as there is an update on your request.

Once an existing loan has been paid off, you are eligible to apply for another loan at any time.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LeeLynch499

Thanks a mill :-)
    Hi,

I have 2 questions:

Thanks in advanced

Lee
    Hi LeeLynch499, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

The usual response time is 48 hours however, due to a high volume of recent applications, this is taking a day or two longer. Please be assured, the team will be in touch with you as soon as there is an update on your request.

Once an existing loan has been paid off, you are eligible to apply for another loan at any time.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement