Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for Party Venue in Waterford

Options
  • 23-05-2017 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

My partner and I are eloping and are going to have a party when we come back to celebrate. We're looking for a venue that will hold 100 people that we can have some casual catering and a band. We do not want anything 'wedding-y' and really just want to have a party with our friends and family. I'm looking for something more than a hall though........

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Lipbalmpam wrote: »
    Hi All,

My partner and I are eloping and are going to have a party when we come back to celebrate. We're looking for a venue that will hold 100 people that we can have some casual catering and a band. We do not want anything 'wedding-y' and really just want to have a party with our friends and family. I'm looking for something more than a hall though........

thanks.

Loads of pubs/restaurants/hotels can do things for you.

Hi All,

thanks.

Loads of pubs/restaurants/hotels can do things for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Hi All,

thanks.

Upstairs in Becketts is lovely. Don't know if it would hold 100 you might need to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

The Dome bar in WIT would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I've been to a few parties including one I hosted in Jack Meades, it's a great spot for a party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

A friend of mine recently eloped and is having a party in the Vintage Tea Rooms. I'm not too sure how many it holds though....

A friend of mine recently eloped and is having a party in the Vintage Tea Rooms. I'm not too sure how many it holds though....

That sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Dunmoreroader

Is eloping still a thing? Who knew.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

dzilla wrote: »
    Upstairs in Becketts is lovely. Don't know if it would hold 100 you might need to check.

Doesn't hold 100.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

Doesn't hold 100.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement