Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Swimming Lessons in Limerick

• 23-05-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking for recommendations for swimming lessons in Limerick and contact details if possible I'm a total beginner and I think one on one lessons would be more beneficial than a group thing but willing to try either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Anyone ?

UL sports arena can help you here. A quick google can get you the contact info.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭unichick

Hello I was thinking of this too. I wouldn't go with the arena as it's a huge pool for beginners.

My sister has been doing lessons in the Strand with Sarah. She's under Aqua Elite on Facebook. €25 for half hour. My sister is mad about her & has made great progress.

Enquired to Diane's swimming academy and they're €30 for half an hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Starting with Sarah in the Strand on Monday , I wouldn't be a fan of the arena as i work in the area and I see enough of the place as is .

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭unichick

Best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement