Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane Guns N Roses

Options
  • 23-05-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey people. I can not wait for Slane it is my first time to go there.Long time GnR fan.I believe the venue is a nightmare traffic wise and also a long walk. Our bus leaves Blanch at 3.30 just wondering is that time enough? Any idea what time Guns take to the stage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Slashs hat

foxy2017 wrote: »
    Hey people. I can not wait for Slane it is my first time to go there.Long time GnR fan.I believe the venue is a nightmare traffic wise and also a long walk. Our bus leaves Blanch at 3.30 just wondering is that time enough? Any idea what time Guns take to the stage?

Guns should be on stage at 7-7.30. If i was you id would go earlier than that and enjoy the day

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭allycavs

Would it be a day for wellies?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement