Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicotine shots.

• 23-05-2017 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Here's how the numbers break down: If you use e liquid at 3mg strength, you'll need to add half a Nicotine Shot, 18mg strength, to a 30ml bottle, one nicotine shot to a 60ml bottle and two nicotine shots to a 120ml bottle. If you use 6mg strength e liquid, you'll need to add one Nicotine Shot to a 30ml bottle, two nicotine shots to a 60ml bottle and four Nicotine Shots to a 120ml bottle. If you use e liquid at 9mg strength, you'll need to add one Nicotine Shot to a 20ml bottle, three Nicotine Shots to a 60ml bottle and six Nicotine Shots to a 120ml bottle. And if you vape at a very low 1.5mg nicotine strength, you'll need to add a quarter of a Nicotine Shot to a 30ml bottle, half a Nicotine Shot to a 60ml bottle and one nicotine shot to a 120ml bottle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Could be useful to the layman if you described what they they are. I had no idea and had to Google it. For a new vaper it's pretty complicated.

SPOILER:

You put the thing in the thing with the thing that does the thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Could be useful to the layman if you described what they they are. I had no idea and had to Google it. For a new vaper it's pretty complicated.

SPOILER:

You put the thing in the thing with the thing that does the thing.

Well now,how inconsiderate of me to put you to the trouble of having to Google what they are,whatever was I thinking :confused:.....Oh now I know,The post was written to explain the basic mixing ratios of nic shots and as it's in a vaping forum,frequented by,in general vapers,I didn't feel the need to explain exactly what they are.
    If as you say, you are a new vaper then your simplest option if you didn't know what they are would be to ask that very question here as there are numerous members who would be more than willing to assist you with whatever query you may have. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The Monday blues have struck :D:D:D:D:D:D

The Monday blues have struck

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Well now,how inconsiderate of me to put you to the trouble of having to Google what they are,whatever was I thinking :confused:.....Oh now I know,The post was written to explain the basic mixing ratios of nic shots and as it's in a vaping forum,frequented by,in general vapers,I didn't feel the need to explain exactly what they are.
    If as you say, you are a new vaper then your simplest option if you didn't know what they are would be to ask that very question here as there are numerous members who would be more than willing to assist you with whatever query you may have. :)

Pretty passive aggressive comment. I was simply suggesting it might be of more use to a user if you didn't dump a load of data without context.

People won't be able to find the relevant info without it.

You can have a smiley face too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

How does the consistency stock up with this method. I am wondering because of the thickness of most eliquid when pouring them directly together do you end up with an even amount of nicotine when mixed and pouring it into your vapor.

Really what I am asking is the combining of the two some kind of process that labs do in a special way or are they just doing like you describe?

I guess safety would also be a concern if the consistency isn't good throughout the liquid when DIY'ing it.

The scientific method around these parts is shake the sh1te out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

How does the consistency stock up with this method. I am wondering because of the thickness of most eliquid when pouring them directly together do you end up with an even amount of nicotine when mixed and pouring it into your vapor.

Really what I am asking is the combining of the two some kind of process that labs do in a special way or are they just doing like you describe?

I guess safety would also be a concern if the consistency isn't good throughout the liquid when DIY'ing it.

Funny that these lawmakers have ended up making things more dangerous for the consumer by essentially promoting people to make there own liquids due to these new laws. Idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

EGriff wrote: »
    The scientific method around these parts is shake the sh1te out of it.

It's the closest I get to exercise tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

jonski wrote: »
    It's the closest I get to exercise tbh

Shaking your fist vigorously is exercise most men get enough of already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Funny that these lawmakers have ended up making things more dangerous for the consumer by essentially promoting people to make there own liquids due to these new laws. Idiots.

Stick the juice and shots in a bowl of hot water for a minute or 2 that'll thin out the VG for it to mix evenly.

• Advertisement

Pretty passive aggressive comment. I was simply suggesting it might be of more use to a user if you didn't dump a load of data without context.

Passive, Aggressive... really poster,get a grip, if there is something here you don't understand then look it up or ask a question but don't waste my time with your ridiculous comments. :)

Advertisement