Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Advisor

Options
  • 23-05-2017 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Could someone recommend me a Financial Advisor(preferably fee paying i.e.independent) on the Northside-as loads on the net but just have had no recommendations!!

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

I would recommend a company called .... Total Finacial Advice Ltd,Num 15 ,Seapoint building ,44/45 Clontarf rd,D3.
    Good trust worthy advice and don't charge an arm and a leg,pm me if you want more info.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

size5 this is the Dublin County North Forum. If you're looking for someone in the confines of the city I can move this to the relevant forum if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭roycon111

It depends what you are looking for

Mortgage Broker, basic pension stuff etc - allfinancials in Raheny will do everything and they are fine and cheap and cheerful

If you are looking for a proper accountant then go to OSK in East Point or McInerney Saunders out in Swords (i.e. helping out with bank negotiations if you are having trouble with repaying your mortgage or need some business and tax related advice)

If you are looking for independent pension, investment and wealth management then go for someone like independent trustees or bastow charleton wealth management (i.e. - looking to invest a lump sum from a pension payment of 300k etc.) but these are both in the city centre.

If you want more information then best to post on ask about money

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

size5 this is the Dublin County North Forum. If you're looking for someone in the confines of the city I can move this to the relevant forum if you like.

No North Dublin is good-dont be in the city much-but appreciate the thought

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What exactly are you looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

Someone Northside whom could advise on investment of a lumpsum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭micar

Have a look on

Www.piba.ie or Www.iba.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭roycon111

Depends on how big the lump sum. If its larger than 200k go into Bastow Charleton Wealth Management or Independent Trustees. If its smaller then head to allfinancials and they'll give you advice on some product you can invest in.Usually an ETF or mutual fund product

Advertisement