Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pension advice needed

• 23-05-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I have worked in England the past 6 years and am about to return home, possibly foolishly lol
    Previous to this I was self-employed in Ireland for around 7 years and worked with various companies before that for around 7 years.
    I haven't really started to think about pension until recently -  growing old now lol
    I am aware a lot of people collect pensions from the UK and Irish state pensions, but how much of this is myth? Especially now with Brexit will they be cracking down on it. I'm seriously thinking of cashing it in here bfore I leave, I would get around £900 I think which might help with rent and bills when I get home.
    Any advice? TY

Advertisement