Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Level 5 Fitness Test

Options
  • 24-05-2017 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey my interview for my level 5 strength and conditioning course is coming up and there is going to be a fitness test, they told me its going to consist of "basic running and strength test" What sort of strength test could I expect? What sort of numbers should I be getting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Hey my interview for my level 5 strength and conditioning course is coming up and there is going to be a fitness test, they told me its going to consist of "basic running and strength test" What sort of strength test could I expect? What sort of numbers should I be getting?

Could be anything dude, ask them

Otherwise it's a sub 18min 5km and a double body weight back squat

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

1/2/3/4 and a 4min mile

Seriosuly though, you'll have to ask them mate, I'm not sure a test like that is standardised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

is it not more of a marker to gauge your level throughout the year as opposed to, you cant do the course if you cant run a 4 minute mile or bench so much...
    it could be anything to cardio stress test to push ups pulls up, pop them a call like the other posters said.

Advertisement