Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie looking for advice.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

extremetaz wrote: »
    Couldn't recommend one over the other no - have been a visitor shooting in both venues several times and the facilities and the folk there I've always found to be top notch. For rimfire, there's nothing in it; so my advice would be use both!

Bullseye 360 is an open discipline, so you don't need to be an MNSCI member to shoot it. You just need a qualifying rifle with two magazines, and insurance, and you can shoot as a visitor for €15.

It's a 30 shot detail: 10 shots prone at 50m; 10 sitting or kneeling at 40m; 10 standing at 25m. All unsupported, no slings, bipods, bags, etc...

Very quick, great craic and targets that are big enough to make sure that even a novice can feel good about themselves.

I shoot it most months, and mostly for the banter with the other lads - well worth the trip out IMO.

Next match is the 17th of this month, and it'll be announced in this thread on here. Rifle detail generally starts around 12:30 so if you're there about 11-11:30 that'll give you time to sign in, introduce yourself and get a quick zero in on the range before the detail itself.

That sounds like it could be good crack man will defiantly check it out in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,436 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

this thread should be stickied.. I'm thinking about getting into shooting and Cass's and everyone else's information has been exactly what I needed to know.

Advertisement