Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

career break query

Options
  • 24-05-2017 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I am taking a career break next year and going back to full time education to do masters in education. I am just wondering what entitlements I have tax back etc. If anyone has done in past...

Also what happens if I decide to work in a different field. How do you go about getting your p45 etc if you need for another job. When I still want to keep my permanent job etc. Hope all makes sense any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keanocar

roxychix wrote: »
    I am taking a career break next year and going back to full time education to do masters in education. I am just wondering what entitlements I have tax back etc. If anyone has done in past...

Also what happens if I decide to work in a different field. How do you go about getting your p45 etc if you need for another job. When I still want to keep my permanent job etc. Hope all makes sense any info would be gratefully appreciated.

Interested to know similar details also. I'll be starting my career break this September

Advertisement