Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My card is broken :(

Options
  • 24-05-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey there,

My debit card is broken, first the tap to pay feature went, but now the cards not working at all. It actually expires next month, when will that be sent out or do I need to request it. With the old one not working it'd be great to get it sooner rather than later as there's no BOI's near where I work!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Louloumc89, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. A replacement card will be sent out within the first 2 weeks of the month that your existing card expires. 
    However if your card is not currently working and still within date you would have the option to ordering a replacement card through your banking 365 online profile before the existing card is due for renewal.

Thanks again for contacting us. 
    Darren. 

Advertisement