Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect Recommendation

• 24-05-2017 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Posted a thread a while back trying to track down the lads who did my house and they are long gone.

Looking for a recommendation for a reliable Architect to do a certificate of compliance with planning permission

Any recommendations?

Cheers

D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

dashoonage wrote: »
    Hi all

Posted a thread a while back trying to track down the lads who did my house and they are long gone.

Looking for a recommendation for a reliable Architect to do a certificate of compliance with planning permission

Any recommendations?

Cheers

D

Any engineer or architect could do that.

Ring Simon Touhy in TM Building designs or Alan Collins in Roselawn house. Both excellent and can do what you require.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Tefral wrote: »
    Any engineer or architect could do that.

Ring Simon Touhy in TM Building designs or Alan Collins in Roselawn house. Both excellent and can do what you require.

Ha! small world! Alan done a number of ber certs for me a few years back!

Advertisement