Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Elegance bundle - Not sure about buggy??

Options
  • 24-05-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

I came across this deal and it looks like a great deal, but, some people saying the buggy itself isn't great and i would be looking for something that can withstand lot's of walking and maybe a bit more hard wearing, if that's the right term?

Can anyone suggest a good offer or travel system that they have had experience with maybe or if they have experience with the Baby elegance one either and how they found it?

So many options out there, hard to know what's best :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

That bundle has loads I'd never use. Have a look at other buggies and see if you can get them second hand. Baby Elegance buggies are quite flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭tiredcity

Did a post on this the other day (http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057740014/1/#post103494799) - swopped out and substituted all the stuff we didn't want & got the Cupla instead of beep twist. Had five months now of using it daily for walks down unpaved roads/beaches & for daytime naps with zero issues. It's probably not going to last forever if you really want to do a lot of proper off road stuff or need a pram for jogging but otherwise it's not bad at all & we use everything we got in the bundle. Go to the showroom in Dundrum & try them out but personally loved the bundle, it was very handy.

Advertisement