Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Unlimited Mobile €5/month for 5 months

Options
  • 24-05-2017 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

For existing Virgin Media customers Only

Unlimited mobile 30 day rolling contract @ €5/month for 5 months, €25/month after that

Expires 30th May!

To avail call 1908 from any landline or Mobile

VM Unlimited mobile is 10,000 mins, 10,000 texts, 30GB 4G Data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Already a long thread about this in this forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057688815

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thanks OP.

I'm with Virgin mobile since it launched, but didnt get any notice of this via email or anything. Have two sims going at €50 a month so this will be a nice saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Seems only avilable for brand new customers and not existing mobile customers. Also told I'll never be able to avail of a discount ever again.

Didn't lose the rag but just aired my issue and frustration with that. Guy on the phone was just silent.

Think that is pretty poor of them, considering again its another thing that they totally fail to communicate when your first sign up. I got a pretty meh offer for being an initial launch customer. Not to impressed that is is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

See they're bringing in the free mobile roaming a couple of weeks early from June 1st. Covers 5.5gb of data per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Very happy with the service so far, only thing to note is the sim is pre-activated so the contact runs from when the new one is delivered.

Overall very good service from Virgin Media mobile and they use the three network.

• Advertisement
Advertisement