Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help! In search of a beautician by the name of Monica!

Options
  • 24-05-2017 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, I used to regularly get my eyelashes tinted by Monica, a Polish beautician, in Saphora/ Lombre dundrum. Apparently she moved to a new salon earlier this year. Complete long shot but would anyone know where she's working now?!? Can't find anyone half as good as her!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

clairepyke wrote: »
    Hi there, I used to regularly get my eyelashes tinted by Monica, a Polish beautician, in Saphora/ Lombre dundrum. Apparently she moved to a new salon earlier this year. Complete long shot but would anyone know where she's working now?!? Can't find anyone half as good as her!

Did she move to their sister salon in Rathmines by any chance - thats the first place I'd check.

She used to do my nails there for a while, but I got frustrated with the place overall, because I used to book in specifically with her online but turn up on the day and regularly there'd be someone else so I just stopped bothering going there.

Advertisement