Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Views on Eden Gate/Wood as a location to buy?

Options
  • 24-05-2017 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,
    have seen a few great value places in Eden Gate/Wood. We live in the Delgany area but are closer to Greystones than this development. Looking to move house and these are an option- I'd be interested to hear people's views on whether it's too far out, having to double back on the roundabout- is that a pain in the proverbial? Is there a management fee?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Woodenframe

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Zebbedee

having to double back on the roundabout- is that a pain in the proverbial?

I don't live there but I'd imagine you'd get used to doubling back on the roundabout. Cant take more than 3 or 4 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Karlsand

Management fee of 1800 for the 2 bed apartments in the centre of Eden Gate - the blocks with the lifts- expensive in my opinion, but that aside its a well maintained development built by Cosgroves and seems to have maintained the quality over the last 10 or so years since it was built.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pedanticness

Anyone know what the management fee is for a 3 or 4 bed house?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Zebbedee wrote: »
    I don't live there but I'd imagine you'd get used to doubling back on the roundabout. Cant take more than 3 or 4 minutes.

I lived there for a year, it was painfull

• Advertisement
Advertisement