Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer hunting Licence renewal forms.. Arrived yet?

Options
  • 24-05-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if these are going out now or has anyone seen any yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Are you talking about 'renewal forms' if so there on the NPWS web site since April and being sent out to previous holders sortly after that, see this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057734804

If you haven't got one yet then give them a ring, I opted for the email a while back and never got anything - they entered my email in wrong. I never wait now as soon as it's up on the site I apply and I'll still end up getting a hard copy posted out to me. Download the form, make your own mind up about this year's form, and fax / scan or post into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

They came out 2 weeks ago a lot of lads have them returned for processing already mine are gone back 10 days I'd look into it if you haven't got renewals yet

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Yeah got mine two weeks ago

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Received mine about a month ago, filled it in and sent it back within the week.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Sent mine back today.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
Advertisement