Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance time

Options
  • 24-05-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I was wondering how long it should take for a payment to reach my BOI account from another Irish bank account?

I was told that it would be in my account on the next working day. However it was transferred yesterday morning and has not arrived yet. It is a large amount of money (between 20 and 25 k).

I definitely would have picked it up if I had realised it would not be there today.

Many Thanks:))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

liza22 wrote: »
    I was wondering how long it should take for a payment to reach my BOI account from another Irish bank account?

I was told that it would be in my account on the next working day. However it was transferred yesterday morning and has not arrived yet. It is a large amount of money (between 20 and 25 k).

I definitely would have picked it up if I had realised it would not be there today.

Many Thanks:))
    Hi Liza22,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. It generally can take one working day for any SEPA transaction to reach the recipient account. As this is coming from another bank I would ask you to contact them to confirm there time frames as they may have different cut of times to us. But as soon as we receive this payment it will be credited to your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement