Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housing estate D15 when can we expect to be connected

Options
  • 24-05-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, 

I have moved into a brand new housing estate (Hansfield Wood, Clonsilla, D15) with approx 160 houses and we are waiting for Eir to be setup for the estate is there an ETA?

I need internet at home for work and I really don't want to have to sign up with Virgin but feel like I have no other choice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

mooneyd wrote: »
    Hey guys, 

I have moved into a brand new housing estate (Hansfield Wood, Clonsilla, D15) with approx 160 houses and we are waiting for Eir to be setup for the estate is there an ETA?

I need internet at home for work and I really don't want to have to sign up with Virgin but feel like I have no other choice.
    Hi mooneyd,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I would recommend contacting our sales department on 1800 503 303 where we will be able to arrange a technician to go out and he will then be able to determine the work that would need to be done in order to get your line installed. Once this order has been placed, we will then be able to give you your forecast date for installation. 

I would also recommend clicking here to view some of our bundles we have to offer online.

Thanks, 
    Leanne

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Thanks Leanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

mooneyd wrote: »
    Thanks Leanne
    No problem. 

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries:D 

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

Advertisement