Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 24-05-2017 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi, a friend of mine is looking to move from the place shes currently renting. Her lease is up soon. Shes looking for a one bed apartment or house, prefably somewhere quiet as she works shift work. If anyone knows of anywhere reasonable and quiet, could you pm me please. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭janisjoplin

Hi, a friend of mine is looking to move from the place shes currently renting. Her lease is up soon. Shes looking for a one bed apartment or house, prefably somewhere quiet as she works shift work. If anyone knows of anywhere reasonable and quiet, could you pm me please. Thank you

Am going to bump this thread as my frIend still hasn't found anywhere suitable yet, and has just 3 weeks left on her lease. So if anyone knows of any place please pm me

Just want to bump up this thread as my friend only has two weeks left to find somewhere to live. The place she had sorted has fallen through so please if anyone knows of anything suitable for rent please pm. She can supply both work and landlord references.

Just want to bump up this thread as my friend only has two weeks left to find somewhere to live. The place she had sorted has fallen through so please if anyone knows of anything suitable for rent please pm. She can supply both work and landlord references.

Bump. If anyone knows of ANYWHERE for rent pm me please

Advertisement