Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open viewing - How do we boost our chances?

Options
  • 24-05-2017 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My GF and I will be going to an open viewing in Galway on Saturday, not sure on how busy it will be but the apartment is in a great location and looks very well compared to others in the price range.

Any apartment I've rented has either been with someone else already living in, or through agencies in less busy areas, so I don't have much experience like this.

What would we need (besides the obvious dressing respectfully, having tenancy references and deposit/rent/proof of employment ready) that might help us in this regard? Going by the number of views on daft I'd say we won't be the only ones turning up.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Be ready to go there and then. Many of the viewers will also be ready to go but many will want to get back to the LL - that doesn't tend to fly but people still do it.

Advertisement