Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLIGO ROVERS PLAYERS

Options
  • 25-05-2017 8:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me what all the fuss is about regarding the two Sligo Rovers players and this so called sex tape.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Ah, The Sun:D. That bastion of high morals:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Dogging last week and now this! Sexy Sligo!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me what all the fuss is about regarding the two Sligo Rovers players and this so called sex tape.

Two Rovers players, and the arse of an unknown person depicting a sex scene. As far as I know, one player has been returned to the club he was loaned from, the other, unlikely to play again anytime soon. Some say it was the arse of an unknown female, others say it was one of a third Rovers player, and in both cases they were only miming, acting out, and no sex actually happened, and it was all a laugh.

The fuss though, acting the absolute maggot, when you are suppose to by acting as a role model, and setting an example when playing for a community club.

As for the S*n link, not even going to click on it.

Although OP. you do know there is a Rovers Thread all club related stuff, however not much traffic lately due to recent form.

:(

EireGrif wrote: »
    They are English players and show no respect here!

Is that racist?

• Advertisement
Advertisement