Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agency time sheets - signatures?

Options
  • 25-05-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi there,

Hoping someone can provide me with some advice.

I am an agency worker contracted to a large company; normally my line manager signs my time sheets and I submit to the agency for payment the following week. The manager signed off for three of my weeks but didn't sign the fourth sheet. I took four days a/l and worked one day of this week - he approved my annual leave via email at the start of the year, was aware that I was on a/l that week and I am entitled to the days by the agency. I have tried to email and ring my manager about this, but he hasn't responded as of yet.

I'm just wondering as to what rights I have in this situation? I'm sure this was an error and the manager will respond with my completed timesheets but it has me thinking about what would happen if a manager refused to sign a sheet when I worked x hours etc.

Thank you!
    GE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

What has the recruitment company said?
    It all depends on them really. if he refuses to sign for whatever reason, you need to escalate it to you contact in the agency and explain. forward the email saying you had AL and they can sort it out for you.

Advertisement