Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received txt re high usage on broadband only FTTH account.

Options
  • 25-05-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

I was requested to contact eir.

I have made 4 attempts to ring the 1800 312 012 number.

First time I had to hang up after 30 minuts on hold. Secodn time 40 minutes and last time 45 minutes..

I contacted webchat and they inform em that my first bill was issued Monday (myeir app say's no bill has been issued and I have not received a bill by e-mail) and that as my first bill is for a full month and a partial month that it has exceeded my credit limit of €70. I need to make an immediate payment or my FTTH connection will be cut off. I have no exceed a FTU allowance..

First question : How can I have exceeded my credit limit on a fixed cost monthly billed account and paid on direct debit ?

Second question : How can my account be under threat of stop when i have not actually received a bill, nor, from what I can see, has one been issued ?

Third question : How do i speak to someone in eir without spending hours on hold ? I work during the open hours and have spent my lunch on hold on 3 separate occasions.

Fourth question : If I have to how do I actually pay the bill bearing in mind question 3 above ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi knipex,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry to hear this, however, during our busy periods our hold time can be longer. If you wish to speak with someone directly I would recommend speaking with customer care on freephone 1901.  

However, please feel free to PM your account details and I will be more than happy to look into this for you:)

Thanks, 
    Leanne.

Advertisement